Somalia Parliament appointed Jeneral Muse Xassan Cabdulle as the head of Election Presidential committee.
Thursday 30 August 2012.
|Somalia Parliament appointed Jeneral Muse Xassan Cabdulle as the head of Election Presidential committee.|
Press) – The first Somalia Parliamentary session was held in the Somalia Capital Muqdisho on Thursday, the session was debated on the current issue of Somali Parliament, the heading Somali Presidential election and the independent of Somali Parliaments.
The Parliament established a committee of presidential election composed of 16 members from the different clans according to a constitution based on the Somalia clan.
The head of committee was appointed a former Somali General and last Somalia acting speaker of Parliament General Muuse Xassan Abdulle.
Many political observers indicate that Somalia political change is moving as stable, peace and full legitimate government.
The election of Somalia Parliament speaker was welcomed by International community, civil society and the politicians.
204 Parliament members participated the session, and the meeting was coordinating the speaker of Somalia Parliament Prof. Mahamed Sheekh Osmaan Jawaari.
Members of committee are listed below.
1. Xildhibaan Jen. Muuse Xasan Cabdulle
2. Xildhibaan Maxamed Cumar Maxamuud
3. Xildhibaan Ibraahim Saalax Deyfullaah
4. Xildhibaan Axmed Cismaan Ibaahim
5. Xildhibaan Maxamed Sheekh Aadan Hiiraale
6. Xildhibaan Daahir Amiin Jeesoow
7. Xildhibaan Axmed Aadan Cabdiraxmaan
8. Xildhibaan Cismaan Maxamed Cabdi (Daallo)
9. Xildhibaan Axmed Aadan Axmed
10. Xildhibaan Cismaan Libaax Ibraahim
11. Xildhibaan Aweys Cabdullaahi Ibraahim
12. Xildhibaanad Khadiijo Maxamed Diiriye
13. Xildhibaanad Maryan Cariif Qaasim
14. Xildhibaanad Saynab Maxamed Caamir
15. Xildhibaanad Sacdiyo Careys Ciise
16. Xildhibaanad Muumino Sheekh Cumar